- Froyle, which consists of the two villages of Upper & Lower Froyle, is situated in the North-East corner of Hampshire, some 50 miles from London.
- It is 1 mile to the North of the A31 from Guildford to Winchester, and some 5 miles south of the M3 motorway - our nearest exit being Junction 5 for Odiham.
- Froyle Promotions publicises the events, organisations & businesses in this village.
- We also provide links to other web sites that feature Froyle organisations & businesses as well as other sites in Hampshire. NOTE - the Bentley & Binsted links in Links to other sites, Sites in Hampshire has been re-instated.
- Welcome to Froyle is the welcome pack given to newcomers to the village.
- In Maps you can find location maps for Froyle, the Village Hall and local footpaths, as well as access to aerial photographs of Upper and Lower Froyle in Virtual Froyle.
- Bin Collection dates has the EHDC waste collection calendar for Froyle.
- Events in Froyle is a 12 month rolling event calendar for the village.
- Alton Citizens Advice Bureau (Local Services ) has a dedicated page.
- Notices - Shed safe warning - advice from the Police & Fire service about protecting your shed.
- The Froyle Village Design Statement is now available to view and print.
- The Froyle Gardening Club has its own pages, with details of Club activities, membership and Show details and results where available.
- Froyle Fête (Local Organisations) now has its own website.
- Follow Froyle Village Hall to its dedicated web site.
- St Marys Church notes will keep you up to date with the Church in Upper Froyle. This section now includes a copy of the Parish of Froyle Mission Action Plan 2015-2018.
- Froyle Vestments Group takes you to their dedicated website.
- Footpaths in Froyle describes changes to permissive footpaths and bridleways in the parish of Froyle - information supplied by The Froyle Estate and dated July 7th 2010.
- Froylcam shows all the pictures we have featured since 2002. The most recent addition is a set of pictures of the 70th Froyle Fête, Flower & Dog Show on July 9th.
- Virtual Froyle, under Maps, provides a visual tour of Upper and Lower Froyle using aerial pictures.
- We provide a web version of the Froyle Village Magazine - currently the May 2017 edition - as well as an archive from 2000.
- Hedgehog-cam, which records the nocturnal activities in our garden, is currently discontinued (no hogs or badgers!).
- We now include details of the Parish Council (now on the main menu), local Doctors (Local Services).
- There is now a link to EHDC's Planning pages.
- Now that the Village Plan is complete and its recommendations implemented, the Froyle Community Planning link has been removed to avoid confusion.
- There is a summary of the previous day's local weather recorded at "Adams Field" each morning as well as live current weather from MeteoGroup.
- Feel free to sign our Guest Book.
|Updated May 1st 2017