- Froyle, which consists of the two villages of Upper & Lower Froyle, is situated in the North-East corner of Hampshire, some 50 miles from London.
- It is 1 mile to the North of the A31 from Guildford to Winchester, and some 5 miles south of the M3 motorway - our nearest exit being Junction 5 for Odiham.
- Froyle Today publicises the events, organisations & businesses in this village.
- We also provide links to other web sites that feature Froyle organisations & businesses as well as other sites in Hampshire.
- Welcome to Froyle is the welcome pack given to newcomers to the village.
- Latest Coronavirus News features updates from Froyle Parish Council, EHDC and HCC about the effects of the Corona virus on Froyle.
- Fraud Prevention - helpful advice from Action Fraud
- In Maps you can find location maps for Froyle, the Village Hall and local footpaths, as well as access to aerial photographs of Upper and Lower Froyle in Virtual Froyle. Also notification of footpath closures this summer.
- Bin Collection dates has the EHDC waste collection calendar for Froyle.
- Events in Froyle is a 12 month rolling event calendar for the village.
- Alton Citizens Advice Bureau (Local Services ) has a dedicated page.
- Shed safe warning - advice from the Police & Fire service about protecting your shed.
- The Froyle Village Design Statement is now available to view and print.
- The Froyle Gardening Club has its own pages, with details of Club activities, membership and Show details and results to date. The latest additions are pictures of the 50th Anniversary Tea Party on Saturday May 11th.
- Froyle Fête (Local Organisations) now has its own website.
- Follow Froyle Village Hall to its dedicated web site.
- St Marys Church notes will keep you up to date with the Church in Upper Froyle.
- APCM annual report includes a review of what the PCC and the Church in Froyle have been up to and a pointer towards opportunities and issues for the future.
- Froyle Vestments Group takes you to their dedicated website.
- Footpaths in Froyle describes changes to permissive footpaths and bridleways in the parish of Froyle - information supplied by The Froyle Estate and dated July 7th 2010.
- Froylcam shows all the pictures we have featured since 2002. The most recent addition is a set of pictures of the Froyle Fête on Saturday July 13th 2019.
- Virtual Froyle, under Maps, provides a visual tour of Upper and Lower Froyle using aerial pictures.
- We provide a web version of the Froyle Village Magazine - currently the January 2021 edition - as well as a searchable archive from 2000.
- We now include full details of the Parish Council (now on the main menu), local Doctors (Local Services).
- Now that the Village Plan is complete and its recommendations implemented, the Froyle Community Planning link has been removed to avoid confusion.
- There is a summary of the previous day's local weather recorded at "Adams Field" each morning as well as live current weather from MeteoGroup.
- Due to excessive spam we have been obliged to suspend the Guest Book.
|Updated January 1st 2021