- Froyle, which consists of the two villages of Upper & Lower Froyle, is situated in the North-East corner of Hampshire, some 50 miles from London.
- It is 1 mile to the North of the A31 from Guildford to Winchester, and some 5 miles south of the M3 motorway - our nearest exit being Junction 5 for Odiham.
- Froyle Promotions publicises the events, organisations & businesses in this village.
- We also provide links to other web sites that feature Froyle organisations & businesses as well as other sites in Hampshire. NOTE - the Bentley & Binsted link in Links to other sites, Sites in Hampshire has been disabled due to a suspicious link to Alice Holt on the landing page.
- In Maps you can find location maps for Froyle, the Village Hall and local footpaths, as well as access to aerial photographs of Upper and Lower Froyle in Virtual Froyle.
- Alton Citizens Advice Bureau (Local Services )has a dedicated page.
- Details of our Cango bus service are available - click Bus Service (Local Services).
- Shed safe warning - advice from the Police & Fire service about protecting your shed.
- The Froyle Gardening Club (Local Organisations) has its own pages, with details of Club activities, membership and Show results where available. Updated with 2014 schedule.
- Froyle Fête (Local Organisations) now has its own website.
- Follow AFC Froyle (Local Organisations) to the club's website with the latest team news.
- Recipes features pages from The Second Froyle Cookbook.
- Follow Froyle Village Hall (Local Organisations) to its dedicated web site.
- St Marys Church notes will keep you up to date with the Church in Upper Froyle.
- Footpaths in Froyle describes changes to permissive footpaths and bridleways in the parish of Froyle - information supplied by The Froyle Estate and dated July 7th 2010.
- Froylcam shows all the pictures we have featured in since 2002. The most recent addition is a set of pictures of the Froyle Fête & Flower Show 2014 onSaturday July 12th.
- Virtual Froyle, under Maps, provides a visual tour of Upper and Lower Froyle using aerial pictures.
- We provide a web version of the Froyle Village Magazine - currently the October 2014 edition - as well as an archive from 2000 - see Village Magazine. The hard copy version of the September Magazine will not be delivered for a while as the printers are on holiday.
- Hedgehog-cam, which records the nocturnal activities in our garden now contains pictures and movies from May 2011 and is updated every day.
- We now include details of the Parish Council (now on the main menu), local Doctors (Local Services).
- There is now a link to EHDC's Planning pages.
- Froyle Community Planning, now under Local Organisations, will take you to their website.
- There is a summary of the previous day's local weather recorded at "Adams Field" each morning as well as live current weather from MeteoGroup.
- Feel free to sign our Guest Book.
|Updated October 1st 2014